8, 4, 2, 1, 1/2, 1/4 ?
2. Assume the first two statements are true.
The boy plays football. All football players wear helmets. The boy wears a helmet.
Is the final statement:
3. How many of the five pairs of items below are exact duplicates?
4. RESERVE | RESENT -- Do these words
have similar meanings?
have contradictory meanings?
mean neither the same nor opposite?
5. One of the numbered figures in the following drawing is most different from the others. What is the number in that figure?
6. The ninth month of the year is
7. Which number in the following group of numbers represents the smallest amount?
8. The hours of daylight and darkness in SEPTEMBER are nearest equal to the hours of daylight
and darkness in:
9. Assume the first two statements are true.
Bill greeted Beth. Beth greeted Ben. Bill did not greet Ben.
Is the final one: